Anybus Wireless Cable KitOverview
Anybus Wireless Cable Kit
Wirelessly bridge industrial Ethernet networks
The Wireless Cable Kit contains 2 x Anybus Wireless Bridge Modules, cables for power + Ethernet and ‘click mount’ industrial grade RJ45 connectors. The RJ45 connectors enables mounting the Ethernet cable after it has been run into the control cabinet through a rubber tightening cable gland. In addition, the power cable can also be run through the control cabinet cable gland before the open leads are connected to the power source.
BRIDGING TCP/IP ETHERNET
The Wireless Bridge makes it possible to bridge leading TCP/IP based industrial Ethernet networks, such as:
- Modbus TCP
- Any TCP/UDP based protocol
SECURITY AND DEVICE MANAGEMENT
Security and proper device management are important cornerstones for your wireless applications. Our Anybus Wireless devices keep your data properly encrypted and enable devices to stay updated and ready.
Features and benefits
- Kit with Anybus Wireless Bridges, cables & connectors
- Easy setup via push button
- Click-mount RJ45 connectors for the ethernet cables
- Use with point-to-point wireless Industrial Ethernet installations through hazardous or hard-to-reach locations
- Eliminates the need for expensive or maintenance-heavy cabling (typically used in Slip-Ring / Brush applications)
- Compatible with PROFIsafe and CIPsafety requirements
- Rugged IP65 rated industrial design
How to use the Anybus Wireless Cable Kit
The Wireless Bridges can be outside in harsh IP65 enviroments where the radio reception is best. The Ethernet cables with open leads can easily be run through cable glands or other type of cable tightenings to enter the IP21 zone inside the cabinet. The clickable RJ45 Ethernet connectors enables easy mounting after the Ethernet cable has been run into the control cabinet. In addition, the power cable can also be run into the control cabinet before the open leads are connected to the power source terminals.
Anybus Wireless Bridge II Cable kit
Back OrderQuick View