Netbiter Remote ManagementOverview
Netbiter Remote Management: Monitor and control field equipment online
Netbiter is a complete remote management solution that enables you to monitor and control remote installations online.
You can track performance, get alarms if something is wrong, and even manage and configure your equipment via a regular computer or smartphone.
Substantially reduced costs for service and better control of your equipment — benefits which will have effect on your business from day one.
Your cloud solution for equipment monitoring
Features available through Netbiter Argos
Netbiter Argos (www.netbiter.net) is a cloud-based data center where all data from your field equipment is securely accessed and stored. Depending on the Netbiter Service you select, you will have a host of remote management features available to present your equipment data.
- Get a quick graphical overview of your system status
- Design your own layout with built-in tools and editors
- Configure the alarm and event handler to keep an eye on critical thresholds
- Direct alarms to yourself or service personnel in the field via Email or SMS
Data Trends / Reporting
- Analyze historical data and spot trends by monitoring actual equipment usage
- Export your data into report tools like Microsoft Excel
User and Project management
- Administrate user access permissions to your online equipment data
- Store and backup site configuration files, manuals, schematics, device templates and more
Netbiter API integration
- Import field data into applications such as logistics (fuel planning/refilling), report tools, websites etc
- Create customized web interfaces for the end user
Site Hosting - Security
- 24/7 online equipment and site data access through our proven and trusted Argos data center