077 31.5mm DevicesOverview
The units of Series 077 are designed for fitting onto panels with a thickness between 1 and 7 mm, with holes of 30.5 mm. diameter, according to rules established by EN 60947.5.1.
A special metal ring supplied with each unit or one of the name plates included among the fittings, enables the unit to be exactly positioned. All equipment is supplied with a set of spacing rings to adjust variations in the thickness of the panel thus ensuring a uniform front protrusion.
Features and benefits
- Industrial heavy duty chrome operating and signalling devices
- Wide range of opaque and illuminated operating and signalling devices in a wide variety of colours
- Wide choice of contact blocks and light source options available
- High brightness mono LEDs in blue, red, green, yellow and white colours
- Indicating lamp operators with either glass or plastic lenses
- IEC947 compliant
- Wide choice of accessories and metal push-button stations
- Controls and Power Automation Catalogue (36.69MB)