DP-Flow's primary element range are based on the fundamentals of flow measurement flow technologies and are recognized as quality manufactured process control products including primary flow devices for flow measurement. They incorporate primary devices with remote mounted dp cells for a packaged flow metering system, easily installed in to your pipework. They are suitable for use on liquid, gas and steam piping systems, and can be supplied as pressure and temperature compensated systems either with a single multivariable transmitter, or with separate sensors and a mass flow computer. these styles incorporate orifice plate, venturi and nozzles, wedge meter, cone meters, and pitot tubes metering technologies.
- Base materials are stocked at the factory with traceable material certificates according to EN 10204 - 3.1.
- CNC machines for turning and milling are equipped with CAM.
- Welding is based on certified WPAR (Welding Procedure Approval Record) according to EN 288 or ASME IX.
- Welders are certified according to EN 287 and ASME IX standards.
- Post Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT) is performed when required due to material quality or material thickness.
- The instrumentation can be non destructive examined NDE according to EN or ASME standards.
- Heat treatment of the primary elements are available to comply to NACE MR-01-75