- » Safety
- » Pilz
- » Switches
» Mechanical safety switches PSENmech
- Safe rope pull switch PSENrope
- Mechanical safety switch PSENmech with guard locking
- Magnetic safety switch PSENmag
- Safe proximity switch PSENini
- RFID coded safety switch PSENcode
- Safety bolt PSENbolt
- Stainless steel non-contact safety switches
- Safe hinge switch PSENhinge
- Safety light beam devices PSENopt
Mechanical safety switches PSENmechOverview
Mechanical safety switches PSENmech are suitable for safe monitoring of a movable guard. If the guards are opened, the PSENmech safety switches are triggered and the hazardous machine movement is stopped via a Pilz evaluation deviceUsing increased extraction force on the actuator, PSENmech safety switches prevent the safety gate from being opened unintentionally. They comply with the standard EN 1088 (protection against defeat) due to their mechanically-coded actuators.
PSENmech with guard locking
Mechanical safety switches PSENmech with guard locking ensure that the safety gate is interlocked (guard locking) until the hazardous production process is complete. They can also prevent production from being interrupted as a result of unauthorised access
PSENmech with separate actuator
Proven for safe monitoring of a movable guard - mechanical safety switches PSENmech with separate actuator.
Perfectly compatible with PSENmech: Series connections PDP67, screws etc.
- Sensor technology PSEN (3.28MB)