DUO-TOUCH - Self-checking touch buttonsOverview
Two-Hand Control Modules
- Modules work with Banner STB self-checking touch buttons or can be retrofitted with existing mechanical palm buttons to create a complete, ergonomic two-hand control system.
- To ensure reliability, modules have a diverse-redundant microcontroller circuit and multiple redundant, force-guided (mechanically linked) output contacts.
- Anti-tiedown logic requires that both touch buttons are activated within one-half second of each other.
- Ac and dc voltages are available: 24V ac/dc, 115V ac/24V dc or 230V ac/24V dc.
- Modules are available with two or four normally open (NO) safety outputs.
- Non-safety auxiliary outputs are available on some models.
- Modules meet Safety Category 4 per ISO 13849-1 (EN 954-1) and functional Type IIIC two-hand control per EN 574.
- Removable terminal blocks allow convenient wiring and exchange of modules without rewiring.
- Available kits include module and two STB touch buttons.
- STB touch buttons are far more ergonomic than mechanical and difficult-to-activate capacitive buttons