Contax R - Relays
Relays are electromechanically controlled switches used to control low power loads.
- Switching of lighting, heating, etc.
- Galvanic insulation of i.e. status signalisation lamps from a (high) power (high voltage) circuit.
- Galvanic insulation of PLC-inputs or outputs to avoid destruction through excessive voltage.
- The switch position is visualised by the position of the front handle.
- The safety terminals are equipped with captive Pozidriv screws and have IP20 protection degree.
- Add-on auxiliary contacts available.
- Because of the advanced product design, no spacers are needed.
- Increased safety: sealing caps for both coil and terminal are available
- Main Residential Catalog (18.65MB)