SIMATIC Industrial Tablet PC
The SIMATIC Industrial Tablet PC takes the performance of SIMATIC industry PCs to the tablet format.
With a large number of functional expansions such as a 1D/2D bar code reader or user identification by RFID, it taps diverse possibilities of use.
SIMATIC ITP1000: Industrial rugged
•High-quality components and modules with a high MTBF (mean time between failure), which also ensure 24-hour operation in the extended temperature range up to +45°C
•Rugged enclosure designs with high electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
•Hardware available in the long term
Powerful and many functions on board
•Powerful notebook CPU Intel Core i5-6442EQ
•Many interfaces on board: LAN, SD card reader, USB interfaces, RS232, audio
•WLAN and Bluetooth integrated
•RFID, bar code reader (1D/2D) and camera for a highly diverse range of mobile applications
•Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
- High degree of industrial capability
- The entire construction is designed for industrial use, be it high temperature in continuous running duty or industrial EMC requirements.
- Investment protection
- High component continuity and guaranteed availability of spare parts for up to 5 years after product phase-out are ensured, e.g. through the development and production of our own motherboards. This enables long-lasting machine concepts without renewed engineering effort.
- High performance
- Thanks to the CPU used, the SIMATIC ITP1000 is a fully fledged PC, which can be turned into an office workstation using a docking station. Mobile applications on tablet PCs give rise to new application possibilities.
- Lightweight and compact
- Despite high device performance and many integrated functions, the SIMATIC ITP1000 is highly compact and weighs in at only 1.6 kg
Various options (RFID, bar code reader, camera) enable an individual solution for your industrial application.
•Low-cost SIMATIC runtime software packages are available when SIMATIC ITP1000 is ordered along with the software
•Customized design and functional adaptations possible
Typical application areas are to be found in service/maintenance, within the scope of Industry 4.0 ("paperless factory"), for production planners, power data management or, for example, measuring and testing tasks.
The SIMATIC ITP1000 is a table PC with high computing capacity.
•Interfaces (under service flap)- 1 x LAN 10/100/1 000 Mbps Ethernet interface (RJ45)
- 2 x USB V3.0·1 x RS232
- 1 x mini-display port (resolution: up to 4 096 x 2 304@60Hz)
•Other interfaces- 1 x SD card reader
- 1 x Type C USB
- 1 x Universal Audio Jack (UAJ)
- 1 x DC-in
- Docking interface
•Processor/main memory configuration:- Intel Core i5 6442EQ, 1.9 GHz (2.7 GHz), QuadCore
•Main memory capacity:- 4 GB, 8 GB or 16 GB DDR4-RAM
•Drives:- Solid-state drive, 256 GB, M.2
- Solid-state drive, 512 GB, M.2
•Operating system preinstalled: - Without operating system
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Multi-Language
•Further options (possible in every combination)- None
- Camera (5 megapixels with torch function)
- RFID reader
- 1D/2D bar code reader
Components of the operator control unit:
•10" multi-touch display
•1 280 x 800 resolution
•8 lateral function keys, 6 of which are user-assignable
Tablet PC (basic spec)
SIMATIC ITP1000, 10" Multitouch, 8 Function keys, 256 GB SSD; Windows 10 Industry, 64 bit; Celeron G3902E; 4 GB RAM; AC 110/230V power supply
Tablet PC (configure your own)
System components for Tablet PC