Modular Safety SystemOverview
SIRIUS 3RK3 Modular Safety System (MSS)
Flexibility and functionality in a new dimension
Whether you are looking for a simple solution or a complex safety application:
With our SIRIUS 3RK3 Modular Safety System (MSS), you can rely on a universal modular system that enables you to adapt machines and plants in the most flexible and economic way - both for new designs and for retrofits. Because safety functions can be parameterized quickly and easily using the MSS ES software.
Thanks to the consistent modularity, you are also extremely flexible within your applications and save costs since you do not have to utilize more modules than necessary. The SIRIUS 3RK3 Modular Safety System can be applied for safety applications up to SIL 3 according to IEC 62061 and PL e according to ISO 13849-1 respectively.
Four central modules with varying functionality are available for the 3RK3 modular safety system:
- MSS Basic - the powerful entry-level version of the SIRIUS 3RK3 modular safety system
- MSS Advanced - the consistent expansion of the Basic central module with even more functions, increased quantity structures and communication via AS-i / ASIsafe
- MSS ASIsafe - in the Basic and Extended versions as successor of our AS-i safety monitors below MSS Advanced
- Fast parameter assignment: MSS ES contains all the elements and tools that are required for configuring, diagnostics, and commissioning of your application.
- Easy linking: For all functions, MSS ES provides blocks that can be easily logically combined with a click of the mouse.
- User-friendly operation: MSS ES provides a user-friendly and clearly structured user interface with which the safety application can be parameterized, operated, monitored and tested
- SIRIUS 3RK3 Modular Safety System with Expandable Safety Monitors (600.48KB)
- SIRIUS Safety Integrated Application Manual (5.95MB)