Turck Inductive sensors serve for wear free and non contact detection of metal objects. They operate with a high frequency electromagnetic AC field which interacts with the target. With conventional sensors, this field is generated by a LC resonance circuit with a ferrite core coil. Uprox inductive sensors operate on a new detection principle. In addition, due to their ferrite less 3-coil construction, they incorporate features which provide them with significant advantages for a wide range of applications compared to conventional inductive sensors.
M8 & M12
- 8 / 12 mm threaded metal barrel
- Ideal replacement for range limited proximity sensors
- Opposed, retroreflective, diffuse and fixed-field modes
- Excellent background suppression for fixed-field models
M18 & M30
- Rugged 18 / 30 mm stainless steel threaded barrels
- Opposed, polarized and non-polarized retroreflective, diffuse and fixed-field modes
- Specially designed EZ-BEAM style optics and electronics for reliable sensing without adjustments
CK40 / QV40
40 mm rectangular inductive plastic sensors are available with quick disconnect in Eurofast, Microfast and Minifast series.
M8 – 3-wire DC
- Turck Banner Main Catalogue (109.47MB)