Anybus Wireless BoltOverview
Anybus Wireless Bolt - Ethernet
Anybus Wireless Bolt enables you to connect industrial machines and devices to a wireless network. It is attached onto a cabinet or a machine to enable wireless access over Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy or WLAN (WiFi).
On the wired side, the Anybus Wireless Bolt communicates over Industrial Ethernet, supporting protocols such as BACnet/IP, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP as well as TCP/IP and UDP.
CONFIGURE MACHINES WIRELESSLY
Anybus Wireless Bolt gives you direct access to configure or troubleshoot your machinery. With a range of 100 meters you can access the internal web pages via a laptop, tablet or smartphone. BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) means that you no longer need an expensive HMI. A machine operator or technician does not need to be physically located at the machine to gain access.
AN ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION
With Anybus Wireless Bolt you get an All-in-one package featuring, connector, communication processor and integrated antenna in the same unit, with an exterior IP67 protection class. Regardless of communication method you select, you have the same connector (2x9p Plug Connector) for both power and communication
Features and benefits
- Configure or troubleshoot industrial machinery over a wireless network
- Increase flexibility and mobility. Eliminate expensive fixed HMI’s by using a laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Connect to moving field equipment such as an AGV’s (Automated Guided Vehicles)
- Connect to a Cloud Service of your choice or get live data and integrate it into a SCADA system
- Supports Ethernet and protocols such as: BACnet/IP, EtherNet/IP, Modbus-TCP, PROFINET, TCP/UDP
- Unique method to handle interference disturbances without consequences to the Bluetooth conformity or the interoperability with other devices
- Uses Dual-band Wi-Fi 2.4/5 GHz to connect easier and identify interference-free channels
- All-in-one package: Connector, communication processor and integrated antenna in the same unit
- Includes a configurable Digital Input to control e.g. roaming behavior. Max. 3m signal cable
- Uses the ARM mbed 3.0 IoT Device Platform.
- Simultaneous operation of Bluetooth and WLAN allowing for bridging and redundancy between the two networks
- Security features for a secure industrial operation
In StockQuick View
Back OrderQuick View
Back OrderQuick View
- Anybus Wireless Bolt (1006.31KB)