UPS with CapacitorsOverview
SITOP DC UPS with capacitors for safeguarding plant status
When a plant shutdown is unavoidable, applications such as PC-based automation, visualization, and the archiving of operational data are especially in need of longer bridging times. Logging the failure, saving the plant status data, and controlled shutdown of the PC may require buffering time that spans minutes.
SITOP DC UPS with high-capacitive, double-layer capacitors store sufficient energy to safely shut down PC-based systems.
Your benefits at a glance
- Bridging for several minutes, depending on load current and DC UPS configuration
- Totally maintenance-free, double-layer capacitors
- Fast charging times
- Long servcice life even at high ambient temperatures
- No ventilation needed for the installation location
- IP65 variant for use outside the control cabinet
- Simple PC integration using a software tool
- USB port for PC communication