- » Safety
- » Pilz
- » Switches
» Magnetic safety switch PSENmag
- Safe rope pull switch PSENrope
- Mechanical safety switch PSENmech with guard locking
- Mechanical safety switches PSENmech
- Safe proximity switch PSENini
- RFID coded safety switch PSENcode
- Safety bolt PSENbolt
- Stainless steel non-contact safety switches
- Safe hinge switch PSENhinge
- Safety light beam devices PSENopt
Magnetic safety switch PSENmagOverview
Non-contact, magnetic safety switches are used to monitor the position of guards in accordance with EN 60947-5-3 and also for general position monitoring. PSENmag gives you a cost-optimised system comprising Pilz sensor and control system, including approval. The compact design of the PSENmag saves installation space. Connector and cable for all mounting and approach directions, plus an assured operating distance of 3 or 8/10 mm, enable flexible assembly and rapid, simple installation.
PSENmag for electronic relays
Non-contact magnetic safety switches PSENmag for electronic relays are ideal for combining with electronic evaluation devices from Pilz.
PSENmag for electronic/electromechanical relays
Non-contact magnetic safety switches PSENmag for electronic/electromechanical relays are ideal for combining with all Pilz evaluation devices.
Perfectly compatible with PSENmag: Cable, multiple interfaces PDP67, screws, spacers, mounting brackets, reverse spacers, etc.
Magnetic safety switch PSENmag - rectangular
3mm Assured switching distance
8mm Assured switching distance
10mm Assured switching distance
- Sensor technology PSEN (3.28MB)