Signaling Columns SIRIUS 8WD4
Signaling columns at machines or in automated processes are important optical devices to monitor complex sequences. They are used as visual or acoustic alarm devices when emergencies situations occur.
8WD4 signaling columns can be directly connected to the yellow AS-i cable using an adapter element; they can combine a maximum of four different optical or acoustic signaling elements that can be easily mounted.
Advantages at a glance
- Communication capability: connection via AS interface
- Extremely long-lasting LEDs: approx. 100,000 hours for integrated LEDs with chip-on-board technology
- Especially resistant to shock and vibration
- Signalling unit - integrated LED - Steady, 24 V AC / DC
- Signalling unit - BA15d lamp socket, 12-230 VAC / DC
- Signalling unit - integrated LED - Flashing, 24 V AC / DC
- Acoustic element
- AS interface adapter
- Flush mount signalling lamps -integrated LED, 24 V AC / DC:
- Flush mount signalling lamps - BA15d lamp socket, 12-230 V AC / DC
Signalling unit - integrated LED - Steady, 24 V AC / DC