SIRIUS ACT Pushbutton Units and Indicator Lights
SIRIUS ACT is a modular system of command and signaling devices for front panel mounting and rear-mounted electrical modules. Complete units made up of an actuator or indicator and contact modules and/or LED modules are offered for the most frequent application cases.
SIRIUS ACT is available in four versions:
- Plastic version with black plastic front ring, 22 mm
- Plastic version with metal front ring, shiny, 22 mm
- Metal version with metal front ring, shiny, 22 mm
- Metal version, flat, with metal front ring, matt, 30 mm
One command point comprises:
- An actuator or indicator in front of the control panel
- A holder for securing behind the control panel
- Up to six contact modules and/or one LED module (mounted onto the holder), single-pole contacts can be stacked
- A comprehensive range of accessories for inscription/marking
The pushbuttons and indicator lights are climate-proof (KTW 24) and suitable for standard industrial applications and operation in marine applications.
"Intrinsic safety" type of protection EEx i according to ATEX directive 94/9/EC
The pushbuttons and indicator lights can also be used in hazardous areas. Special versions of the 3SU1400 contact modules und 3SU1401 LED modules (only with screw terminals).
Safety EMERGENCY-STOP according to ISO 13850
For controls according to IEC 60204-1 or EN 60204-1, the SIRIUS ACT mushroom pushbuttons are suitable for use as safety EMERGENCY-STOP pushbuttons.
IEC 60947-5-1 and EN 60947-5-1 require positive opening, i.e. for the purpose of personal safety, the assured opening of NC contacts is expressly stipulated for the electrical equipment of machines in all safety circuits and marked according to IEC 60947-5-1 with the symbol (->).
Category 4 according to EN ISO 13849-1 can be attained with the EMERGENCY-STOP mushroom pushbuttons if the corresponding fail-safe evaluation units are selected and correctly installed, e.g. the 3SK11 safety relays, the 3RK3 Modular Safety System (see Catalog IC 10, Chapter 11, "Safety Technology") or matching units from the ASIsafe, SIMATIC or SINUMERIK product ranges.
The SIRIUS ACT command and signaling devices can be connected to the AS-Interface communication system quickly and safely.
The following solutions are available:
- AS-Interface module
- AS-Interface module in safety-related version for EMERGENCY-STOP mushroom pushbutton
- Ready-fitted AS-Interface enclosures with 1 to 6 command points
The SIRIUS ACT command and signaling devices can be connected to IO-Link quickly and safely. The connection is made via a special IO-Link-module.
Highlights of SIRIUS ACT
- Improved look of the system
- Combination of design and functionality
- Self-explanatory and fast installation
- One-handed installation
- Components can be mounted with holder removed
- No special tools required
- Simple geometry for mounting holes
- Media resistance
- Suitable for use in extreme environments
- Design stability according to use
- Connection to the most commonly used communication systems (PROFINET, AS-Interface, IO-Link)
- Simple integration into the PLC possible via TIA
- Integrated solution
Plastic Emergency-stop pushbutton
Back OrderQuick View